Table of Contents
Even if you are studying at law school, you may not know how to write a case brief according to the standards of jurisprudential composition. The reasons for the lack of this knowledge may vary:
- You may be a freshman, so you have not had enough time to tackle this task;
- Your professor continually gives vague instructions on the case brief writing;
- You find every case brief project tedious.
If to delve into case brief meaning, you will distinguish several discrepant goals related to legal cases. Being slightly aside from professional case briefs, we will concentrate on the ones that paralegal students and law enthusiasts should produce. If to explain its main purpose briefly, it can be said that it summarizes the focal arguments of the decision issued by a certain court. The brief case document is never lengthy. It can even take less than one page. Yet, briefing a court’s decision is not an easy task. Such a succinctness turns into a challenge, as everything mentioned in brief should reflect a specific essential point. Besides, this assignment is necessary for legal philosophy students because it teaches fundamental principles of law and its application to facts and evidence.
Learning to Write a Case Brief: Essential Tips
A unifying recommendation about writing a case brief is to use the case citation. Initially, the two names of individuals involved in the case should be specified. For instance, “Carter versus McLean”. Then the publisher and the source must be indicated in the opening lines. Also, do not forget to mention the court responsible for the decision and the year of the final opinion.
- Statement Facts
The primary part of the actual brief should be dedicated to the significant facts you found and highlighted. Those facts had to be established by the court during a trial.
- Procedural History
This briefing part will be developed more easily if you answer such questions:
- What major opinion was issued by the court?
- What was particular about the case, so it attracted legal attention?
It is important to establish which court handled the case: a trial court or an appellate court.
Issue predetermines the main legal question posed by the court. It also reveals an individual problem, which was introduced to the trial for the court to resolve.
When judges ponder on a specific case, they recourse to the rule as a set of law. Sometimes, when the issue is sophisticated, it encompasses several rules.
When working on this briefing part, you have to elucidate the choice judges made. Your task is also to amalgamate the facts into a coherent representation of applicable law.
The concluding part must also be brief. It entails a statement regarding the affirmation or disproval of the case by the court. It becomes evident whose side the court supported, a defendant, an appellee, or an appellant.
How to Order a Case Brief
Advantages of Ordering a Unique Case Brief at Custom-Paper-Writing.org
If you finally want to learn how to write a case brief, it is advisable to address professionals on legal matters. Custom-Paper-Writing.org is the most prestigious writing company, as its specialists even have jurisprudential degrees. Only Master’s and Ph.D. holders are responsible for law-related assignments. We can find the most appropriate case brief writer to work on briefing a highly complicated legal issue. Since you will cooperate with legal writing experts, they will diligently meet your instructions to create seamless content. Despite being involved in formal writing according to the highest standards, our communication can be semi-formal. So, you can address us with words “I want your expert to write my case brief?” and we will try to match you with the most competent writer in the sphere.
After you buy a case brief online from law researchers of Custom-Paper-Writing.org, you additionally obtain:
- Authentic briefing. We never copy previous case briefs. Every legal case is explored anew. However, since investigators work with jurisprudential material and there can be citations, we check every written work for plagiarism to ensure that everything is authentically written.
- Inexpensive rates. Despite immersing in serious legal matters, our main cooperation is with budget-dependent students, so we made our prices flexible. If your deadline is about 11 days, then the price for a brief case will be $15.99.
- Client privacy. Your cooperation with Custom-Paper-Writing.org remains confidential. All the private details you provide are needed to get in touch with you easily.
- Financial safety. We cooperate only with trustworthy companies, which are in charge of our clients’ payments.
- Profound communication. We offer a unique possibility to communicate directly with an expert responsible for your order. Our messaging system can be used for communication only with your writer.
Visit our website to learn about more features that we offer.
Use our plagiarism check
option to submit original papers!
How to Order a Case Brief from Legal Professionals
To become one step closer to cooperating with our legal brief writers, follow the ordering steps:
- Fill in the form on the website. It must include the general order information, case brief type, document’s length, citation style, and the deadline.
- Continue by paying for your case brief order. If the transaction is successful, your legal writer will start working on the project in an instant.
- Upon the completion of the ordered case brief, it will be uploaded to our system. The project will be not only written but also edited and checked for accidental plagiarism.
For your convenience, you can request a brief legal example before placing your order. We build trust with our customers by providing immaculate quality!
- Share this post with your friends:
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- Complete authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers