Table of Contents
- Check the Price for an Interview Essay
- Eight Excellent Tips for Writing Interview Essays
- Four Common Types of Interview Essay
- How to Order an Interview Essay
- Want a Magic Solution to Your Writing Problems? Custom-Paper-Writing.org Has One!
- The Process for Getting a Great Interview Essay from Custom-Paper-Writing.org
- Customer Feedback on the Delivered Interviews
Choosing a topic for an interview essay is the first step towards understanding how to create a powerful written piece. In some cases, instructors do not provide topics. And topics for interview essays differ from other academic papers – because the interview subject is a real person. Once a topic is chosen, some research will be needed to identify someone to interview. This person needs expertise in a relevant field, especially if the topic is scientific in nature. If your essay is of the narrative variety, you can choose any person. However, it is recommended you choose someone with sufficient experience of life. Beware though! If your essay lacks interesting material it may be rejected by those who receive it. Family members are likely to agree to be questioned; subject matter experts may think your questions a waste of their valuable time.
Before beginning to write an interview essay there are a number of factors to consider.
- Interview subject
- Questions to be asked (in list form)
- Date and location of interview
- Format or type of essay (e.g., career, narrative, questions and answers format, and so on).
Eight Excellent Tips for Writing Interview Essays
There is no doubt that writing an interview essay differs from other forms of academic writing (e.g. analysis, argumentative, cause-effect, compare-contrast, expository essays, and so on). The following tips are intended to help you write successful interview essays:
- For an interview writing assignment, choose a topic related to your area of specialization – an interviewee will not be interested if they do not understand your questions.
- Choose someone to explore your topic with once you have decided what this will be.
- Look for potential information sources.
- Develop a list of formal-style and meaningful questions.
- Arrange a time, date, and place to suit your interviewee.
- Make notes for the duration of the meeting.
- Write your essay according to what you have learned (you should find an essay outline helpful in this respect).
- Proofread your written work and edit it.
Should you feel you need help with the interview essay you are trying to write, or with a term paper, research paper, dissertation, or any type of coursework, you can always ask a professional writer to help.
Four Common Types of Interview Essay
- Career-Style Essay
One type of interview essay paper is the career-style essay, which aims to explain or describe the process of applying for a job. Be prudent in your choice of interviewee. Develop a set of interesting and relevant questions concerning how your interviewee got hired, what their professional objectives or goals are, what motivates them, and any other aspects readers might benefit from knowing about. Write down every interesting detail your interviewee shares with you. Remember to properly cite any quotes or famous sayings you use.
- Leadership-Style Essay
Undoubtedly you want to end up with the best interview essay possible so what do you intend to write about? Leadership perhaps? If so, an effective way to develop an interesting essay is to identify a person who has succeeded in business, e.g., the CEO of Apple or Microsoft and put several good questions to them. Understand that people in these positions do not have a lot of time. Follow your outline and make detailed notes of conversations so that you are well placed to write a robust essay (one-to-one meetings are the best method of speaking to experts; however, there is always phone, online chat, Viber, or Skype if you need them).
How to Order an Interview Essay
- Narrative-Style Essay
You are probably now getting a feel for how to write an interview essay, and the format is the first thing to consider when preparing questions. An interview essay can be written in one of two common ways. You can use narrative to convey what you learned from an interviewee or present your essay in the style of questions and answers. Teachers usually specify their required style in instructions.
- Personal Interviews
One-to-one conversations are the most effective way of getting in-depth answers to each question on a list and this method makes for the best interview essays. Indeed, the question and answer format is the very best way to present the results of personal interviews. Select three key points that were covered in interview. These will form the main body of your essay. Your outline should be created around these key points. Create a history or timeline to reflect the most important events or facts in the life of your interviewee.
Want a Magic Solution to Your Writing Problems? Custom-Paper-Writing.org Has One!
You should now know at least something about writing various types of interview essays. Be prepared for some real challenges if your interviewee is a very busy or famous person. Could you use some expert assistance to solve a writing problem? Here is a good suggestion: why not order custom interview essays from the most trustworthy writing service online – Custom-Paper-Writing.org – and we will make sure you receive a superb-quality essay regardless of the subject or topic!
The Process for Getting a Great Interview Essay from Custom-Paper-Writing.org
Getting a high-quality custom written interview essay from the Custom-Paper-Writing.org website is easy. Begin by placing your order using the form provided and submitting payment. Provide detailed information about your assignment. Once we receive payment, a writer immediately begins the work. Upon completion, your paper will be available for downloading via your Custom-Paper-Writing.org account.
If you buy interview essays from Custom-Paper-Writing.org, we will certainly surpass your every expectation so that you are tempted to return and use our superb services again and again.
- FREE plagiarism report (on request)
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers