Table of Contents
- Check the Price for an Annotated Bibliography
- Principles of Writing an Annotated Bibliography
- How to Order an Annotated Bibliography
- Good Reasons to Buy an Annotated Bibliography from Custom-Paper-Writing.org
- How to Place an Order Online with Us?
- Customer Feedback on the Delivered Annotated Bibliographies
Many students are prone to stress because of challenging writing assignments they cannot cope with, especially if the deadlines coincide in time. On a daily basis, students have to deal with plenty of assignments, such as essays, research papers, case studies, reports, reviews, and annotated bibliographies. Since the latter is not some kind of a familiar type of writing, many students rely on annotated bibliography online services.
Annotated bibliographies may be assigned as a separate task or as a part of a larger research project. If you lack the skills or expertise to manage this task, do not struggle with it but rely on our annotated bibliography service. Of course, if you plan to write the task on your own, the most evident solution will be to address your professor for some help or explanations. In this case, you may get adequate help with understanding the task. However, if you lack time, skills or background knowledge to succeed in this task, there is another perfect solution – cooperation with experts.
Once you have decided to search for expert assistance, try to find a reliable and credible annotated bibliography online services. Make sure that the writer assigned to work on your task approaches the writing process in a custom-oriented and creative way.
If you are hesitating what company to rely on, be sure that Custom-Paper-Writing.org has a great reputation as it has lots of grateful customers. Our writers have vast experience, in-depth knowledge in different subjects, and fluency in academic writing. So, our annotated bibliography writer will certainly assist you in providing a brilliantly structures annotated bibliography.
Principles of Writing an Annotated Bibliography
For a vast majority of students, annotated bibliographies are a daunting challenge. The main reason is that students do not get as much experience in writing them as they do with essays or research projects. When students encounter this task for the first time, they hardly ever know where to find credible and peer-reviewed sources and how to cite them properly. Besides, students may encounter their own difficulties with the citation styles required. One of the common mistakes is that students confuse an annotated bibliography with a works cited page. In essence, these are totally different papers. A works cited page is a mere list of sources that have been cited or consulted throughout the paper, whereas an annotated bibliography is a brief but at the same detailed overview of each source cited within the paper. As a rule, each annotated bibliography entry consists 150 words and contains three short paragraphs: description (summary), evaluation (analysis), and annotation (relevance of the source).
When you are working on an annotated bibliography, you need to know what format you are required to follow. Take a look at the major common rules.
- Annotated bibliography – MLA:
- Write in double spacing.
- Organize the sources in a list according to the first capitals of the author’s last names.
- In cases the author’s name is not known, organize the list of sources by the first letter of the working title.
- Write titles of books and journal names in italics.
- Write names of short works, i.e., short stories, magazine or newspaper articles in quotation marks.
- Indent each subsequent line of every source.
- Annotated bibliography in APA:
- Include the name of the author, the title of the source, the date of publication, and the publisher, if relevant.
- Format the page according to APA guidelines relevant to the main body format.
How to Order an Annotated Bibliography
Good Reasons to Buy an Annotated Bibliography from Custom-Paper-Writing.org
If you have no idea how to deal with your annotated bibliography essay and where to start with it, be sure that you can rely on Custom-Paper-Writing.org expert assistance. Check out solid reasons why cooperation with us will turn out to be fruitful:
- Top-quality annotated bibliography help at reasonable prices. We can meet the expectations of different categories of students no matter what budget they have. The average price per page is $12.99.
- Assistance of professional writers who have top expertise. All writers on our team are well-educated, knowledgeable, and qualified. They hold BA, MA, and Ph.D. degrees.
- On-time delivery of papers. No matter how tight the deadline is, your paper will be delivered punctually.
- Security of annotated bibliography online payment. Keep in mind that payment on the website is totally safe and secure thanks to encryption systems.
- Privacy. Anonymity is guaranteed, and your confidentiality will not be infringed.
There are so many worthy services we can offer you. Just visit the company’s website and find more detailed information there.
Use our plagiarism check
option to submit original papers!
How to Place an Order Online with Us?
When you place an order with us, you have to leave as many order details as possible. The more precise you are, the better your assigned writer will understand your task. So, set the deadline limit, clearly indicate formatting requirements, specify the academic level of writing, and pay for the order. Wait then for a writer to be assigned. Upon completion, the paper will be edited, proofread, and checked via anti-plagiarism software. On the due date, log in to your account and download your paper. Have no idea where to look for custom writing services? Rely on Custom-Paper-Writing.org – we guarantee excellent quality of writing.
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers